Friday, November 18, 2011

just now: thursday, tucked into bed





Just Now...


Current time: 8:46 p.m.

In my glass:  no drinks tonight, finding it better not to drink too much before bed, if i hope to sleep all night ;-)

In my belly:  dinner my Aunt Pat cooked, she has taken up post at my grandparents for the next week

In my ears:  lying in bed with Karelyn listening to "Too Much Noise" a song story by Heather Forest
Out the window: starshine


On the editor: more photos from last weekend.  can you believe this rose was still blooming in my grandmother's back garden this week?

Last watched:  Simon's Cat with the girls, always good for a chuckle

Feeling good about:  watching my girls listen to the stories my aunts have been telling with commentary from my grandparents about growing up

Feeling bad about: not much this week.  it's been a good one.  hectic, but happy. perhaps as always wishing for more time

By my bedside:  this month's Yoga Journal

Making me think:  thinking about joining in River of Stones in January?  hmmm, what do you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment

in your own words...