Friday, November 11, 2011

Just Now: Friday morning

Just Now...


Current time: 11.50am 


In my mug: coffee 


In my belly: Cheerios, blueberries and milk


In my ears: Nothing so far today except the sound of the washing machine. This week I have been listening to Abba (good housework music!) and Jethro Tull's Christmas album


Out the window: grey, gloomy and cold. I am very glad I don't have to go out today


On the editor: wedding photos that I am editing for Christmas presents


Last watched:  a quite disturbing but thought-provoking true story about a woman who befriended a mass murderer 


Feeling good about: the weekend. Looking forward to a visit to a handmade fair and Farmer's market, and taking some of my recent decluttered objects to their new homes 


Feeling bad about: nothing really, unless you count that I forgot to take anything out of the freezer for dinner so goodness knows what I will feed everyone tonight...


By my bedside:  Simple Abundance and Romancing the Ordinary, still reading a little each day. No fiction book last night, I was so tired I didn't take a book to read in bed, unusual for me


Making me think: today's date, 11/11/11, anniversary of the end of the Great War


They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old: 
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn. 
At the going down of the sun and in the morning 
We will remember them.



No comments:

Post a Comment

in your own words...