Friday, November 4, 2011

Just Now: Friday morning


Current time: 11.40 am

In my favourite mug: real coffee

In my belly: Cheerios and mik. There would have been raspberries, but they had started to go mouldy

In my ears: This morning, silence. Last thing I listened to: Loreena McKennitt, in the car

Out the window: the sun is struggling to break through grey cloud and sometimes succeeding for a few minutes

On the editor: nothing, at the moment, as I haven't taken many photographs lately. I seem to have mislaid my creative mojo 


Feeling good about:  Country Living and Mollie Makes magazines on the coffee table, ready to read

Feeling bad about: overwhelming list of things to be done, as usual

By my bedside: Simple Abundance and Romancing the Ordinary by Sarah Ban Breathnach, I am reading a little every day 

Making me think: I've been thinking how lucky I am to be able to be at home, although this is through my illness, and wondering how I can make better use of this time and enjoy it to the fullest, whilst also staying within my energy limits. Also, these words I came across today:

"What we think, we become"

-- Buddha

1 comment:

  1. So many good things here!

    I love Loreena Mckennitt!!

    And I am jealous of your magazines!!! I love them and British Country Living is so much better than our Country Living. I've heard of Mollie Makes around blog circles and would love to sneak a peek one day.

    I actually owned Romancing the Ordinary and loved it, but I think it got lost in the move with my divorce. Hadn't thought about it, might have to make a trip to the library to check it out again.

    love your quote!!

    ReplyDelete

in your own words...