Friday, November 25, 2011

Just Now: Friday Morning, Slumped In Chair





Just Now...


Current time: 9:49 a.m.

In my glass:  cuppa tea, third one this morning

In my belly:  blueberry bread pudding, we have a tradition of having dessert for breakfast the day after Thanksgiving.

In my ears:  Nat King Cole singing "Silent Night", the Christmas songs played all day the last two days while i've cooked.

Out the window: sunshine and soggy earth

On the editor: a few photos from yesterday, not too much time to take many.

Last watched:  The Peanuts Thanksgiving special, I was dying waiting for it to go off so that we could go to bed.

Feeling good about:  this is the first year that I had Thanksgiving dinner all ready to go at once. i've always been horrible at timing so many things.  i'm thanking for being off work the day before and cooking and prepping the turkey on Wednesday!!  that and everything stacked up covered in aluminum foil on the stove to stay warm.  i found my love of cooking again because i actually had the time to take and concentrate on it with no other distractions.

Feeling bad about: neglecting my yoga practice this week and definitely feeling it.

By my bedside:  the new Artful Blogging, I have four issues I'm getting ready to cut up and make photo collages with for my wall.

Making me think:  why do we spend two days prepping for a meal that lasts twenty minutes and then you're back in the kitchen washing dishes???



No comments:

Post a Comment

in your own words...