Friday, November 4, 2011

just now: thursday evening, 8:46 p.m.



Just Now...

Current time: 8:46 p.m.

In my glass: just plain water

In my belly: chicken cordon blue, wild rice and some frozen veggies

In my ears:  Norah Jones, Sunrise

Out the window: the coming evening chill, though we saw a high of 65 degrees today.  lovely.

On the editor: this shot of my new calendar, the botanical gardens schedule and two cards for friends.

Last watched: The Aristocats, with Karelyn when she was home sick.  I love the voices in this old classic.

Feeling good about:  good news at Emily's school conference today, top grades and she tested off the chart in her reading comprehension :-)

Feeling bad about: have become very disorganized lately.  lost my calendar, mixed up an appointment, having difficulty with managing my time.

By my bedside:  ha.  seriously, you think i could concentrate on reading lately???

Making me think:  this was the quote when i flipped my wall calendar over to November this week:  

"happiness resides not in possessions and not in gold; the feeling of happiness dwells in the soul"

--democritus

2 comments:

  1. Your dinner sounds good! I've just got back from the curry house - twice in one week, probably not good.

    Great news from Emily's school, and I kind of miss those days of watching kids' films (except for Pokemon and Digimon!)

    ReplyDelete

in your own words...