Friday, November 25, 2011

Just Now: Friday morning

Just Now...

Current time: 7.20 am

In my mug: coffee

In my belly: nothing yet, McDonald's breakfast in an hour or so, with a big coffee to last me the one and half hour journey

In my ears: silence except for the various noises of central heating, th dog clamouring for her breakfast (no barking, but much thumping of tail) and the Prof getting ready upstairs

Out the window: dark and raining

On the editor: photos from last Sunday in Brighton 

Last watched:  a documentary about he brilliant autistic artist Stephen Wiltshire

Feeling good about: the Prof having a day off work 

Feeling bad about: having to go shopping, ugh. Tempered a little by the fact that it is in Canterbury, one of our favourite places and we are planning a nice lunch while we are there

By my bedside: a novel I picked up at the library that I can't get into and can't even remember the name of

Making me think: As always my mind is all over the place, that monkey mind you talk about, though I have always thought of it more like a grasshopper. I am trying to focus on one thing at a time to avoid getting overwhelmed

No comments:

Post a Comment

in your own words...