Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Here and there: favourite Christmas songs

Jennifer, what a topic to suggest for our here and there post this week!  Don't you know I love ALL Christmas music? I have a big pile of Christmas CDs, and I have started on them already this year. Here are my two favourite feel-good Christmas songs. They were both released in 1973 when I was five years old and have accompanied all my Christmases ever since.




Christmas has a strange effect on me. I am not a Christian, but I think years of the Christmas Story and carols during my childhood have embedded themselves in my psyche and I just love the whole thing. I am hoping to get to a carol service this year, I love singing Christmas carols. This is one of my favourites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

in your own words...