Friday, November 11, 2011

just now: friday morning



Just Now...

Current time: 10:33 a.m.

In my glass:  cup of tea

In my belly: warm piece of cornbread with butter (breakfast tea & cornbread)

In my ears:  my Pandora Folk Holidays radio station, starting to get excited.  The Stockford Carol by Loreena McKennitt is playing right now, which reminds me you had Loreena McKennitt on here the other week.

Out the window: sunny but FRIGID, blustery day.  our weather seems to change on a whim these days.


On the editor: photos from last Sunday at Mom's

Last watched: this Harry Potter clip, which or course made me bawl like a baby.  I am unashamed of my geeked out obsession with these books and movies.  The last movie comes out on DVD today.  We are planning a movie marathon for vacation at Thanksgiving, all eight movies in a row.

Feeling good about:  my grandmother acing her surgery, and seeing all my family around. having lunch with a best friend this afternoon.  a friday off.

Feeling bad about:  the increase in crime and drug use in my little area of the world.

By my bedside:  The Essential Dalai Lama: His Important Teachings and my portable DVD player that I've been watching in bed at night.

Making me think:  how much yoga practice makes me feel better about everything.  thinking about a way to study and practice more seriously in the coming year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

in your own words...