Friday, November 18, 2011

Just Now: Thursday evening

Just Now...

Current time: 6.45pm 

In my mug: coke

In my belly: fish and chips

In my ears: this week I have been listening to Christmas music all the time. I'm feeling festive already. November is a bit early for me usually, but it's probably because I am ahead with things for once

Out the window: dark and chilly, though not as cold as it has been this week. Lately I am finding it's hardly worth hanging washing out on the line, it hangs out there all day and feels nearly as wet when it comes in as it was when it went out! 

On the editor: absolutely nothing. I am taking so few photos these days, probably because I don't want to hang around outside very long!

Last watched:  White Oleander, while I was doing the ironing yesterday. I recorded it when it was on television a while back.

Feeling good about: A nice day out shopping with my Mum today. Partially successful, as I got a few Christmas presents, but I couldn't find a coat for myself, which was my main reason for going. I did treat myself to a top, cardigan, two wraps and a satchel though. 

Feeling bad about: not dealing with my paperwork

By my bedside:  the engagement cow, the three books I am reading, bedside lamp, coaster with 'Mum' on it, glass of water. And next to the bedside table--bedroom slippers (no more flip flops or bare feet, brrr!) and a basket of re-enactment kit that needs to be taken up into the loft.  

Making me think: how much I have managed to do lately, despite the odd exhausted afternoon/day. Slightly worried I might be overdoing it and headed for a setback, but so far so good

No comments:

Post a Comment

in your own words...