Monday, October 17, 2011

my weekend: elvis impersonator makes amazing stuffing


This weekend, I have been:

  • Having an upset stomach
  • Buying a mini greenhouse so I can start sweet peas off now
  • Waiting at the bank for half an hour past my appointment time, getting cross and leaving
  • Spending a fortune on meat, low carb  diet eating plan starting today
  • Eating crisps, Kentucky and too much Coke
  • Sleeping a lot
  • Having dinner at our friends' house, including the most amazing stuffing I have ever tasted, made by Wayne, wearing Elvis pyjamas. I have strange friends
  • Reading Jamrach's Menagerie
I'm editing this Tuesday to add the recipe for the stuffing. Don't know why I didn't do that yesterday. 
It was amazingly simple, a pack of Paxo, chopped onion and skinned sausages. Add hot water, stir, bake until done. It was amazing. I know, I already said that. 

2 comments:

  1. those are perhaps the most unique pajamas i've ever seen. it's nice to see a fit Elvis, all th impersonators here always dress up as the older fat Elvis, why is that, he was a hunk a hunk a burning love at one point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Wayne would be very pleased to be called fit!

    ReplyDelete

in your own words...