Friday, October 7, 2011

Here and There: 10 things about me




I love ginger biscuits dipped in orange juice. Also tea. Well, I am English! 

I detest peanuts and cannot even stand the smell of them. Likewise celery 

I can wiggle my ears

I have absolutely no sense of direction. As soon as I have turned around once or twice, I have no idea where I have been or where I am going

I make a mean chicken soup 

I can juggle

I can spot a spelling mistake at 20 paces

I can remember the words to obscure songs I haven’t heard in thirty years. When I hear an old song and sing along, I literally don't know what word is going to come out of my mouth next. It's a kind of subconscious autopilot thing

I haven’t baked a cake in 17 years, and that was from a packet

My toenails are always painted, even in the winter


2 comments:

  1. oh no! now i know you will be spotting my typos!!

    i love this list about you.

    you are quite talented my friend, but can you juggle and wiggle your ears at the same time?

    have a happy weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm with you on the spelling mistakes! and i love those cheerful green toes ;-)

    ReplyDelete

in your own words...