Friday, October 28, 2011

Just Now: Thursday, 27th October 2011



Just Now...


Current time: 9.45pm, Thursday evening


In my glass: coke. 


In my belly: beef stroganoff. 


In my ears: I haven't listened to anything for a few days. The last was Savage Garden, in the car.


Out the window: dark, cold, autumn evening. 


On the editor: I've been editing and arranging some wedding photos ready to print out for albums, or to frame. We have over a thousand photos, so it's a mammoth task, but I have at least made a start.


Last watched:  Greek Odyssey - Joanna Lumley travelling around Greece.


Feeling good about: what a wonderful wedding we had and how lucky we are to have such lovely friends and family. 


Feeling bad about: not feeling well again. Being behind with everything as usual. The Prof being very stressed at work, he is exhausted lately.


By my bedside:  whichever book I take up to bed tonight, I am often reading several at once. Probably I Feel Bad About my Neck, by Nora Ephron. In the drawer of my bedside table is Simple Abundance, lately I have been thinking I would like to read a page each evening or morning as I used to. 


Making me think: I really need to take care of myself for a while. Less of the bad things, more of the good things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

in your own words...