Friday, October 28, 2011

Just Now Friday A.M. October 28, 2011



Just Now...


Current time: 7:38 a.m.


In my glass: Earl Grey Creme/English Breakfast mix, with milk and honey


In my belly: nothing yet, get girls ready first.


In my ears: whenever i get in a muck, i always turn to Jack Johnson.


Out the window: the cold blew in last night, but i think the sun may make an appearance today.


On the editor: quick pics i took last night of myself for today.


Last watched:  Hawaii Five-O, recently became addicted to this remake, hook, line and sinker.


Feeling good about:  my little one is sick, taking her to the doctor this a.m., but happy to be able to snuggle her up when she needs "mommy".


Feeling bad about: having to use another 10 hours sick time from work to do the above.


By my bedside:  Cyndi Lee's Om Yoga, working out a weekly practice.  i like this book because it's spiral bound and lies flat on the floor.


Making me think: don't know if you've ever seen this, but these three words keep running through my head and that's a good thing.  "i am enough".  link not showing, but the words in bold will take you over.

1 comment:

  1. I have seen that before, though not the more recent ones.

    I can never quite manage to claim those words myself, I am working on it! :)

    ReplyDelete

in your own words...