Friday, December 30, 2011

Just Now

Current time: Thursday evening, 7.40pm

In my glass: Coke Zero, though I am seriously considering a Baileys

In my belly: Cold chicken chow mein, leftovers from last night's takeaway

In my ears: blissful silence

Out the window: cold, dark, wet, miserable. I am very happy to be indoors, wearing my favourite warm jumper, yoga pants (I should call them non-yoga pants) and fluffy socks, snuggled up on the sofa by the fire. 

On the editor: nothing. I haven't taken any photographs since the day after Christmas, it's been a very lazy few days here, and likely to continue until January 3rd, when the Prof goes back to work. 


Last watched:  Four episodes of Stargate Universe back to back last night - I bought the Prof the whole series for Christmas, we don't have Sky so haven't seen it yet

Feeling good about: Looking forward to dinner with my parents and brother on New Year's Day, my birthday


Feeling bad about: nothing, right at this moment 

By my bedside: Nicci French's Blue Monday, enjoying it very much 

Making me think: making plans for 2012 and beyond. Mainly my concern is how to make plans without it feeling like a huge to do list. As soon as I have a list of things to do, I want to rebel and do the opposite ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

in your own words...