Friday, December 2, 2011

Just Now: Friday Evening


Current time:  8:04 p.m, I actually started this at 7:00 a.m. and never got it finished, it's our busy time of year at work.

In my glass:  King Cole Tea with a smidgeon of honey, forgot to get more last night :-(

In my belly:  Chicken and Broccoli Chinese takeout, minus the chicken gave it to Karelyn.

In my ears:  Revolution, John Butler Trio, been listening to them all week, looove John Butler.

Out the window: there was a frost across the field this morning, but it warmed this afternoon, hard to believe some days it's December.

On the editor: 25 days of Joy, cannot believe how little light I have in my house when I'm working daily on the fly, usually in the evening

Last watched:   The Santa Clause with the girls, right now.

Feeling good about:  Christmas, oh Christmas, it's coming, I love this time of year!  Finished up shopping last night.

Feeling bad about:  i can't list one thing, perhaps not being in a warm bath right now, lol.

By my bedside:  The new Yoga Journal

Making me think:  wondering how I can hold onto this lovely Christmasy feeling all year round, especially when I get the winter doldrums around February/March.







No comments:

Post a Comment

in your own words...