Friday, December 2, 2011

Just Now: Thursday evening

Just Now...


Current time: 11.25pm.

In my mug: tea, one naughty sugar. 

In my belly: jacket potato with tuna, sweetcorn, onion, mayonnaise and a little bit of curry powder. It was unremarkable, probably because I can't taste anything at the moment with my cold. 

In my ears: Christmas songs! It's all I am listening to.

Out the window: Dark, cold and wet.

On the editor: nothing! I am hoping that Finding Joy will motivate me to take more photographs.

Last watched:  Question Time

Feeling good about:  Having stuck to the latest diet healthy eating plan all week, despite just wanting comfort food.

Feeling bad about: having a cold, it's making me grumpy. I am still at the stage where every day I feel a bit worse. I will be happier once I get to the turning point and feel a little better every day.

By my bedside:  A Wartime Christmas and The Christmas Books by Charles Dickens. 

Making me think:  A question I was asked recently:

What could you still be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

in your own words...