Friday, December 9, 2011

Just Now: Thursday evening

 

Current time:  6.20pm. Cold, tired, hungry. The Prof has to work late this evening, I am waiting for him to come home with a takeaway.

In my glass:  no glass, can of Coke Zero. 

In my belly:  toast, yoghurt, banana, apple. It's been a picky kind of day. 

In my ears: the wind howling outside, and various crashes which are probably plant pots and the bin being blown over. I'm not going out there to check. 

Out the window: cold, dark, wind. Good reason to be snuggled up on the sofa here.

On the editor: The pictures I took in Canterbury on Monday evening.

Last watched: a programme I had taped, I have several waiting to watch, hints on taking better photographs. I must get over my indecision as to which brand and model and get myself that big girl's camera. It's difficult, you know? I do all this research online but half the time I don't understand what the various features even are. I need to just stop overthinking and pick a camera already. I would like it before Christmas, but with everything else I don't know if I will. 

Feeling good about: oh, that's a struggle. Christmas, I guess, but it's hard to find the enthusiasm at the moment. 

Feeling bad about:  Feeling overwhelmed and exhausted the last few days, once again I have overdone things and have to wait to feel better. Sometimes the worst is not knowing how long for. 

By my bedside: A sadly neglected Simple Abundance and Romancing the Ordinary. 

Making me think:  Oh, I've not time to think!

1 comment:

  1. oh now you sound like me!!!

    i got a chuckle out of this at your expense just so you know.

    you know how i figured out which camera to get, i went to a couple of my favorite Flickr people and they had that little thing on the sidebar that said what kind of camera was used and i got it. kind of stupid, but i was tired of like you looking over and over at reviews that didn't mean anything to me. I ended up with a Canon Rebel and I'm happy. I don't know enough for any more. You will be happy, the step up makes such a difference, I was shocked at how my photos just popped with clarity.

    Hope you get some rest my friend. Keep cozy!

    ReplyDelete

in your own words...