Friday, December 9, 2011

Just Now: Thursday Night, Exhausted






Current time:  9:28 p.m.  I was going to have myself in bed by 8:30 or 9:00 as I've not gone to bed before 11:00 one night this week, but I see already I'm not going to make that.

In my glass:  Nothing,  I was going to make a cuppa, but decided not too, didn't feel like getting up to pee four times before I went to sleep.

In my belly:  Popcorn, it's what's for dinner.  The girls were at their Dad's, I had an hour and a half before they returned.  I chose an hour bath and popcorn for dinner.

In my ears:  "Beautiful Butterfly"  Innais. I have my yoga channel on Pandora, but I'm in bed.

Out the window: Coldness.  December has finally arrived.  We could see our breath outside tonight for the first time.  Now just some snow for Christmas.

On the editor: Nothing.  I've taken no photos this week since the quick grabs this past weekend.  There has been.....no....time.  This photo I scrolled through and found.  I kind of really like it.  They are potholders sitting on my parent's wood stove I took last time I was there.

Last watched:   The Office, the American version.  Believe it or not I've never seen the British version.  I quit watching it for a few years, but this year I think it's reclaiming itself.

Feeling good about:  Do I say it again, and again, and again.  I'm driving them crazy at work. CHRISTMAS, CHRISTMAS, CHRISTMAS

Feeling bad about:  My time.  I have none.  There's schoolwork, and housework and well, work-work, and then the girls started Taekwondo practice three times a week, and then there is CHRISTMAS.  I am mad, stark, raving, like a lunatic mad right now.

By my bedside:  Read?  Are you kidding?  Actually, I'm reading Karelyn Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban right now, so it's by the side of my bed.  Half a chapter each night.

Making me think:  I think that word I was searching for.  My word for 2012, might need to be balance.





No comments:

Post a Comment

in your own words...