Monday, November 21, 2011

Weekend Update: Holiday Preparations



Fall has come and about all the leaves are gone, blown to the ground.  It's been alternating between balmy and frigid temperatures in a completely odd way we are not used to.  The leaves we put on the windows are a nice reminder and look at the extra benefit I didn't know we would get.  This weekend I noticed when the sun comes out I get these beautiful shadows on my curtains.  We are getting ready for Thanksgiving this week, so I hope these at least stay put. My sister and I are preparing to go do the shopping for our big dinner on Thursday and the girls and I are cutting out some paper leaves for everyone to write what they are thankful for to collect from the family.  Lots of preparations underway, dare I say, even got my Christmas cards and a handful of gifts done this past weekend as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

in your own words...